The Scholarship Awarding Process for
2013-2014 academic year has been completed. Lansing Community College and the Lansing Community College Foundation have contacted all 2013-2014 recipients.
The Scholarship Awarding Process for 2014-2015 will begin in November 2013 and all pertinent documents will be available at this site.
Questions regarding the Scholarship Process can be answered by the Foundation Office at 517-483-1985 or Financial Aid at 517-483-1200.
The following information applies to:
|Board of Trustees Awards||Honors Program Awards|
|Divisional Program Awards||Foundation Scholarships|
Leadership Academy Service Scholarships
Click on the award program/scholarship titles above for additional information on each award or scholarship.
Click on the following links for the specific application processes for the:
- Review the information about the award and scholarship programs offered by clicking on the award programs above.
- If you are a new student, complete a Lansing Community College Admissions Application at www.lcc.edu/admissions/applynow .
- Complete the 2013-2014 Award and Scholarship
Application and gather the required documents. Submit only one
application for the year in which you are applying.
- Download, print and complete the 2013-2014 Award and Scholarship Application
- Use the Scholarship Criteria Grid to decide your scholarship preference.
- Write your personal statement explaining your college and career goals. This statement must be at least 250 words in length. More detail is found on page 13 of the electronic 2013-2014 Award and Scholarship Booklet.
- Obtain your most recent transcript (high school or college) and ACT scores if required (Honors and Board of Trustees Awards).
- Obtain your letter of recommendation. Student Leadership Academy Award requires two letters. Look at the additional application requirements on the Student Leadership Award pages.
- Use the Application Checklist to ensure you have all required documents. Honors, Board of Trustees and Student Leadership Awards have additional requirements.
- Submit the Award and Scholarship Application and required
documentation listed on the
Application Checklist on or before January 25,
Mail To: In Person: 1121 - Financial Aid Financial Aid Counter Lansing Community College Gannon Building, Room 203 PO Box 40010 433 N Washington Square Lansing, MI 48901-7210 Lansing, MI 48933 Application materials received after January 25, 2013, may not be considered.
- Check your LCC student email account for any correspondence regarding your application.
Notification of Awards
All applicants will be notified by letter by April 30, 2013, as to whether or not they are being offered a College award/scholarship.
The Lansing Community College Foundation will announce its initial awards by April 30, 2013, and will continue to award throughout the summer as funds become available.
For additional information about the financial awards and scholarships
available at Lansing Community College,
submit an online request
Pam Barrette Harju at (517) 483-9667 (e-mail: email@example.com)
For additional information about the LCC Foundation Scholarships contact:
Peggy Hellwig at (517)- 483-1989 (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
To view the 2013-2014 Scholarship Booklet and more detail click on the link below.
(requires Adobe Acrobat Reader)
If you do not already have Acrobat, please download and install the FREE reader.
Note: The PDF document (provided above) is a downloadable version of the printed publication. For the most recent information, please refer to these scholarship web pages.
Financial Aid Office
Gannon Bldg, Room 203
Phone: (517) 483-1200
Additional contact information »