Summer 2013 Registration and Payment Due Dates
Payment in full can be made in several ways at Lansing Community College:
- Online with Visa or MasterCard: log into your Banner Student Account. Authorized users, log onto LCC's secure payment website!
- By phone with Visa or MasterCard: call (517) 483-1005, option 1.
- By Mail with check (no starter checks) or money order.
Please include your student number on checks and money orders. Allow 4-5
business days if mailing in payment. Payment can be mailed to:
7120 - Student Finance
Lansing Community College
P.O. Box 40010
Lansing, MI 48901-7210
- In person with cash, check (no starter checks), Visa or MasterCard. Please call (517) 483-1272 for current hours. Please see Schedule Book for open hours.
Simple Steps to Enroll in the FACTS Installment or FACTS Pending Aid Payment Plan
Gather the necessary information. You will need:
- Your Student ID number as assigned by Lansing Community College
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the responsible person:
- If paying by automatic bank payments, you will need the financial
institution's name and telephone number, your account number, and your
institution's routing number. Most of this information is located on your
- If paying by credit / debit card, you will need the card number and expiration date.
* Financial Aid students are defined by the College as follows:
- Students whose FAFSA has been processed by the College and have submitted any additional documents requested PRIOR TO the payment due date.
- Students who have been awarded a scholarship.
- Students who have been awarded an alternative loan.
To check the status of your financial aid (including awards), and to check to see if any additional documents have been requested, visit www.lcc.edu/fa and click "check your status."
For assistance with setting up a payment plan, please click here.
**As always, it is the student's responsibility to drop any course(s) s/he does not plan to attend. For a schedule of refund deadlines, visit www.lcc.edu/schedule/.
Student Finance Office
Gannon Bldg, Room 214
Phone: (517) 483-1272
Additional contact information »