Third Party Sponsorship
Secure your courses by Third Party Sponsorship.
Sponsor authorizations must be in the Student Finance Office at least one business day prior to or no later than your payment due date or you could be dropped for non-payment.
Do not set up a payment plan if you know the Student Finance Office has received your sponsored authorization.
Spring 2014 Registration and Payment Due Dates
|Registration||Payment Due Date|
|November 19 - December 4||December 5, 2013|
|December 5 - December 11||December 12, 2013|
|December 12 - December 18||December 19, 2013|
|December 19 - January 1||January 2, 2014|
|January 2 - January 8||January 9, 2014|
|January 9 and after||Due at the time of Registration|
- Authorizations from a sponsor can take 6-8 weeks for processing. Please plan accordingly.
- Any remaining balance that is not covered by your authorization is the student's responsibility.
- The student is responsible for dropping classes he/she does not intend to take.
- Vouchers submitted for payment or reimbursements are subject to sponsor contract.
- The following information must appear in the sponsor's
- Student name
- Student number
- Clear billing instructions
- Sponsor authorizations may be faxed to Lansing Community College at (517)483-9858.
- For further information, sponsors can call the Student Finance Office at (517)483-1278.
- Third party sponsor payments will begin to be applied to student accounts after Financial Aid has been disbursed for the semester. If a third party sponsor payment creates a credit balance on the student account a refund will be processed according to our refund schedule.
Student Finance Office
Gannon Bldg, Room 214
Phone: (517) 483-1272
Additional contact information »