Student Life and Ombudsman
The Office of Student Life and the Student Volunteer Center invite you to join the LCC Kidney Stars Team for the 2013 Greater Lansing Kidney Walk.
Opportunities for educational and cultural experiences
- Taxi services and curbside transportation information for LCC East and West campuses.
- Get involved in one of more than 140 registered student clubs and organizations on campus.
- Volunteer opportunities for students, faculty, staff and the community.
- Work on the staff of The Lookout, Lansing Community College's student newspaper.
- Locate housing through the Housing Resource Listing Service.
- Improve your
leadership skills through the Student Leadership
About the Student Life and Ombudsman Office
The Student Life and Ombudsman Office enhances student success and leadership development in theory and practice; and impacts student and community quality of life by offering involvement in and exposure to diverse educational, cultural and personal experiences and opportunities.
Student Life and Ombudsman Office
Gannon Bldg, Room 218
Phone: (517) 483-1285
Additional contact information »