Evan L. Montague Ph.D., Dean,
Student and Academic Support and Strategic Enrollment
Secretary to the Dean
- Student Judicial Affairs
- Financial Services
- Retention and Grants
(Vacant) Director of
Retention and Grants
Lead Retention/Operations Support
- Student and Academic Support and Strategic
Enrollment Grants compliance oversight
- Identify appropriate grant opportunities to
assist in retention initiatives
- Guide retention planning and evaluation based on
addressing student needs and ensuring student
- Monitor student success data
- Provide administrative leadership for the
College-wide Retention and Advising Team
- Collaborate with the appropriate areas of the
college in the development and execution of
retention plans and priorities
- Assists with general student complaints code of
conduct violations and Judicial Affairs hearings
Life , Athletics and Operations
Turowski, Director of
Athletics and Campus Life and Operations
- Equipment: telephones, computers, copiers.
- Coordination of hardware and software requests
with ITS (Information Technology Services).
- Security: system access request, building keys.
- Facilities: maintenance, building concerns,
moves and re-locations, renovations and furniture
- Space requests.
- Coordination for the Student Services
- Representation for the Division on college-wide
teams related to operational issues.