Help Documents (PDF)
- Log into and Open an LCC web site with SharePoint Designer.
- Web Page Creation Guidelines. Basic instructions on header, footer, left & right navigations, breadcrumb trail, creating web pages and using templates in SharePoint Designer.
- Understand the Web Templates. Explains how the templates (master pages) function.
- Writing for the Web. Tips and information on effective writing for the web.
- Transferring Word Text to Web Pages. Avoid the excess code that results from using copy and paste to transfer text from Word documents.
- Glossary of Web Terminology. Learn and understand words and phrases commonly used in web design and development.
- Auto Thumbnail Photos in Share Point. Putting up a collection of photos? Auto Thumbnail makes little thumbnail images in your page and links them to the large version.
- Font information page.
- Steps to copy/paste a table from a Word document into SharePoint Designer.
Administration Bldg, Room 205
Phone: (517) 483-1423
Additional contact information »