Web Guidelines - Maintenance
The following guidelines should be followed for all web pages to ensure accurately and consistently LCC's navigation, brand and image. Failure to do so may result in modifications made by LCC Web Management.
- Each division must designate an individual to monitor and coordinate all websites related to their division.
- Access to websites is available through user accounts, which include a user name and password.
- Only one user account will be created for each website, since multiple individuals can use the same account concurrently.
Web Assignment Changes
- If there are any changes to the assignments for website content and maintenance, LCC Web Management must be notified.
Web Content and Maintenance
- There must be an assigned individual responsible for the content and maintenance of each website.
- For college-wide websites that include content from more than one division/department, a member of LCC Web Management will be assigned to maintain them.
- Assigned web content and maintenance representatives, LCC Web Management and the Divisional Web Coordinators are responsible for monitoring and coordinating proactive updating of these web pages.
- Information Services and College Development may contact you to make updates to your website from time to time.
Administration Bldg, Room 205
Phone: (517) 483-1423
Additional contact information »