» Arts & Sciences Community Open House
Come See a College Like No Other!
State-of-the-art technology and 21st?century science labs.Bright colors. Nearly 300 images and works of art. 3D walls. Huge fish tanks with amazing species. Even slices of the human brain on display!
We guarantee you've never seen anything like it!
Lansing Community College recently transformed the Arts & Sciences Building, the college's main classroom and laboratory facility, into a space that inspires, delights, and triggers a desire to learn.
Please join us for a public open house on Saturday, October 26 between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- Cider, donuts, apples and caramel dip
- Demonstrations of science in action for every age
- Technical career demonstrations ? learn to weld virtually (no risk, no kidding!)
- Apply for admission on the spot!
- Special recognition of the men and women that remodeled the building at 10:30 with free coffee provided by Biggby
- Free parking in the Gannon ramp
Arts & Sciences is located on LCC's main campus at 419 North Washington Square. The Gannon ramp is in the 600 block of North Grand Avenue near the corner of Saginaw.
Click on this map for more information:
We hope to see you there!