Lansing Community College's Massage Program is currently seeking clients for the Massage Clinic.
The clinic, housed in Room 013 of the Health and Human Services Building, allows students of the Massage Program to gain valuable client experience as required by the program curriculum, and gives the public a chance to experience the many health benefits of therapeutic massage at no-cost for the spring 2021 semester.
The appointment times for the clinic vary each semester. Please call 517-483-1451 for any other inquiries. Please use the button below to schedule yourself an appointment.
Clients must be at least 18 years old, in good health, and willing to participate in a brief health screening at the time appointments are scheduled.
Our student clinic is not able to provide services to pregnant women, anyone with recent surgeries or someone under a doctor’s care for physical injuries. People with restrictions to cardiovascular exercise should check with their doctor before scheduling a massage appointment.
To Schedule an Appointment
- Please use the "Book Appointment" button above
***If you are pregnant, have recently suffered an injury, or have a chronic medical condition, we cannot accept you as a client at this time. If you have questions regarding your possible acceptance please call 517-483-1451 and talk with our staff.***
24-Hour Cancellation Policy
Leave a message at 517-483-1451
- If you do not provide at least 24-hour notice you will be charged for the appointment.
- Client substitutions must be arranged through the clinic staff.
- Payment for missed appointments or late cancellations must be RECEIVED within six days.
- If payment is not received, any scheduled appointments will be cancelled and no future appointments will be made until payment has been received.
Checks for a missed appointment can be dropped off at the Health and Human Service Building, Room 108 or should be mailed no later than the day after your missed appointment.
PO Box 40010
Lansing MI 48901-7210